Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mormon Radio

I just noticed that the LDS church has a new radio station at www.radio.lds.org and I included a widget to it on the side.  It also has a number of programs that they will be doing especially for this station and that you can listen to as podcasts (rather than having to remember what time they will be on at).  I checked out one called "Into All the World" that will be having interviews with stake presidents, mission presidents, etc... from all over the world.  They only have one program so far and it is an interview with the stake president from Rome, Italy.

Greg and I get to speak in church next Sunday, thus I am following in Cynthia's footsteps with this post.  However instead of avoiding housework I am avoiding my talk preparation.  I guess I better quit avoiding and start doing so I can properly enjoy Memorial Day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Isn't it wonderful that your mother can read all these blogs and tell you from afar to "Get Moving!" It only gets worse when you put it off. I know. Believe me.

Marissa said...

Put if off. I think procrastination has a way of bringing out creativity. (Mainly I wanted to serve as the bad angel sitting on your shoulder since mom was doing a swell job being the good angel).

Cynthia said...

If you are going to cite me as your procrastinating muse, I want to hear your silly movie quotes, not something wholesome and uplifting!