Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Random Stuff

A couple of weeks ago I slipped and hurt my knee. Bad. Sr had to come home from work and take me to a doctor a day for the next four days (shouldn't eaten apples instead). Anyway, I stretched, at the very least, my PCL. I am now to the point where I can sew again (yeah!) and I even drove a short distance today. Sometimes, I hobble around without my crutches and just with my knee brace. Jr2 likes to make kites, or anything else that involves strings or cords. I'm still waiting for him to outgrow this phase. He also did really well in his preschool spring program. The other day I hadn't brushed my hair. He came over, told me I needed to brush it, that it did not look good, and then put some hair gel in it to try and help it. Granny should be proud (of him). Little Miss is as full of life as ever. She does not like to share, particularly since this gets a lot of attention from Jr2. She loves to taunt him. We're working on getting rid of that behavior. I'm thinking about fifty more years and it might be gone. (That means I've got 8 - 10 years left to taunt my brothers, right?) She loves her dolls. All her stories involves babies and princesses. About 80 percent also involve Dora or Daniel Tiger. The kids have a large stuffed goose I got at Jr2's baby shower. It came with little stuffed animals attached to the corresponding Mother Goose Rhyme book. The kids currently love the goose. They have named it "Duck Duck Goose". Not that we play the game, but they mention something about it in Max and Ruby. Sr works and shuttles us around and works some more. And takes the heater out to the greenhouse to keep the plants warm.

2 comments:

Moo said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun?

Marissa said...

Glad you are to the point that you can sew and drive short distances. Poor Jr2 is in trouble if Jr3 is taunting him. Isn't it supposed to work the other way?