Sunday, November 17, 2013

The week in review

Jr2 enjoyed preschool again this week.  He got to bring home the friends book and review everyone's names and likes.  I'd feel worse about how he doesn't know the other kid's names, except Thursday leaving preschool one of his classmates called him by another name.

We have some of the busy bags from the swap we are doing.  Today we got one where you match a picture to a page with a matching color.  It also has the name of the item.  Jr3 pulled the pictures off and ran around the house trying to find matching items in the house.  I'm not sure how helpful it will be tomorrow in church, since much of it is missing.

I've decided I need to sit down every night and add a bit to the blog post that will come out the next Sunday, so I don't forget the funny things the kids have done.  I've also decided that is not going to happen.

Sr was at work part of Thursday, until he came home to help me (I had a tiresome cold) and then most of Friday.  Jr3 had naps Friday and Saturday, thanks to car rides.  It's about the only way I can get her to take a nap.  Or go to bed.

Jr2 likes to help Jr3.  He likes to help Jr3 by carrying her places.  He can lift her an inch or so off the floor.  Jr2 is not so excited to receive this help.  Jr2 also like to move the furniture in his room.

Jr2 and Jr3 have both enjoyed the new desk we got this week from church members.  They colored at it.  Tuesday, they watercolored.  Then I taught them they should color on paper, not the desk.  Then they got bored of the paper and colored themselves.  Tuesday, Jr3 followed in her like-minded cousins footsteps and finger painted the house, with smelly finger paints of her own making taken straight from the holding area.  I was picking up Jr2 from preschool and Sr was watching Jr3.  This seems to be a favorite activity of hers when he is watching her.  I guess next time it will probably be on my shift.

In other news, there is no other news.  Have a good week.

3 comments:

Moo said...

Wow! Another artist in the family. Just what you wanted :)

Beee said...

I enjoy reading your post. Thank you again for finding a bit of time to write a little down. I hope Jr3 out grows her polluck phase.

Susan said...

Your post was enjoyable. Sounds like you have a lot of fun out there.