Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Pics

So I have decided that I should sometimes get to do something I enjoy -- and I don't just mean playing games on the computer.  I mean doing something I like more than that.  I have decided to sew a few nights a week.  I have (mostly) completed my first project.  It is a balloon skirt I made for Jr3.  While balloon skirts are always a flop on project runway, they look pretty cute on little girls.  There is a bow to go on it that I have not yet finished.  The clock struck midnight and I didn't want the skirt to turn into a pumpkin.  (Uncle P probably thinks it looks like a pumpkin already.)

Anyway, this inspired me to take a few pictures.  One has Jr2 showing off his new haircut I gave him.  Another one has Jr3 in her new skirt she wore to church today.  Don't worry Auntie Roo, she wore a solid pink shirt with it.  The last one has them both posing with Jr2's favorite item in the house, which is asleep since it is Sunday.






2 comments:

Moo said...

Very nice skirt. It looks like it has pumpkins on it, but I think that is the photo color.

Beee said...

I like the new posts. Thank you.