Saturday, August 22, 2009

Visitor and Temple Trip

So, for our big excitement, Maryland came down to visit for a few days. We didn't do too much. Went to Fayetteville and did a bit of shopping. Read books. Watched some TV shows. Played solitaire together. Just generally hung out. We did go to a baptism while she was here. Since I was already playing the piano, she got the privilege of conducting the music. I think we might need to start a conducting class. The church has a good one. Her visit was a fun and relaxing time.

Today we will be taking the Spanish-speaking missionaries to the temple. We are going to try and sneak in the session with them. It's a Spanish session and Spanish speakers get first dibs. However, if it is full then they said we could go do sealings. I'm hoping the session is full. Sealings are a lot of fun to do.

4 comments:

Beee said...

I am so glad that you had an enjoyable time with DA. . .I am guess that is who "Maryland" is. My parents just went to my sister's in Idaho yesterday, after spending a week with me.

Moo said...

Wow! The entire state of Maryland came to NC. That is an amazing feat. Are they going to secede from the Union?

Beee said...

Too funny Moo! Something similar to that did cross my mind. Weird how our minds work like that!

Marissa said...

Maybe Hawaii will visit you next if she can get a job after she graduates. . .